Saturday 19 February 2011

A little bit about Moi

Hi,my name is Holly and I'm 11 years old.

This is my first blog and I'm really excited!!!

I absolutely love playing hockey. I like to sing but acting is my passion. 

I live on the country side of a already tiny city. But big change is going to occur this Summer...

I'm going to go from a country girl to a city girl!!

I'm not going to say which one but let's see if you can guess through my posts.

I believe that it will be completely different from where I live now but I love adventures. Although I will miss my friends immensely,my parents lived there and they have promised that I'll love it. I love going and looking at houses with my parents, but my older brother isn't thrilled with the idea because of his amazing friends where we are now.

It's definitely going to be a transition but it's worth a shot.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Holly! I moved at least five times between provinces through my childhood and teens. It's definitely an easier transition the younger you are, but a positive attitude will be your key to success! And if you're going where I think you're going: You're going to LOVE IT! Your parents are right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of wishes to you, Miss Holly! Enjoy your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Holly,
    I know where you're going and you're going to LOVE it! I'm experiencing moves all over the world and I know how you feel leaving your friends. I hope to keep on following your blog,
    Peeking at Pearls
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Holly! You are moving? Will you still come to camp? I hope its not to hard for you to have to move, Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry I'm still going to camp!!

    ReplyDelete