Sunday 20 February 2011

ACTING

Acting is my passion inside of school and out.

I recently took part in a local play "Beauty and the Beast". Although I had a minor role in it, had a blast! During that time I met some fantastic people.

The play I'm participating i right now is a school play, another classic. 

101 Dalmatians! I have one of the leads! I play...

CRUELLA DE VIL!!!!!

My school got our report cards a couple of days ago and in drama I got a A+!

2 of my other best friends got the leads as well. 1 got the owner, Anita, and the other one got the mother dog, Perdita. 2 of my other friends play my henchmen, Horace and Jasper.

There are so many songs and dances. Even the rehearsals are fun! I also love acting like someone I'm not. Also dressing up is fun.

I have a lot of I have a lot of lines to memorize but I have a good memory which helps. I love acting with my friends I'm in so many scenes with them, it's so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment