Thursday 30 June 2011

graduation!!

So, on tuesday, something really cool happened! I graduated elementary school!

Well, my school only goes up to gr.6 so i technically graduated gr.6 but I'm changing schools! I'm not going to the same school as all my friends because I'm moving.

At my graduation there was 2 classes. The immersion (yay! that's me) and the core.There was 1 speech done by each class by students. The core speech went first then it was immersion! I was a co-valedictorian with my friend Maggy!

Then came the diplomas! My last name starts with B so i was 1 of the first! (second to be exact ) They are really pretty and I was also on honour roll!

After that there were 4 awards given out. The1st one went to a guy in my class for always helping out, that was called the Peace-keeper award! The 2nd one that went out was to one of my best friends(not lily) that was called Character Always award!That one is for being: honest, resilient, respectful, helpful and for trying hard. The 3rd one was for academic achievement that ALSO went to a guy in our class! That one is for well, being smart! The last one went to a girl in the core class and that was the Venetia Warner All Around Best Student award.

 Then there was a slide show! It was a before and after slide show so it was a picture of us when we were young and then a picture of us right now and 3 facts from before and 3 facts from after!!

After my mom, almost all my friends and I went outside to take photos! My mom took so many photos that our faces began to hurt from all the smiling! But it was super fun!!!


Next there was a DANCE!!!!! It was sooo  much fun!! There were all our favourite song which includes "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith and I just cant help myself! I had sooooooo much fun!!!The dance was an hour long but that was the best hour ever!!!

Those were the kind of memories that will last for ever!!!

1 comment: